Foundations ll:Next Level Workshop is designed for you. This engaging, effective four-week course provides the opportunity you need to explore business fundamentals more deeply. The class focuses onyour specific day-to-day challenges and opportunities, and you will use your own business as a case study during the class. These small, action-oriented classes allow for individualized attention and hands-on learning, so you can effectively tackle the challenges and fully explore the opportunities facing your business.Topics covered in this course include:
- Changing business processes to increase your capacity as both owner and manager
- Converting sales opportunities into repeat customers
- Introducing new products or finding a new target market
- Scheduling your time, and focusing on revenue generating tasks
- Defining your sales process and calculating projections
- Keeping up with demand while expanding strategically
- Telling customers your story
- Receiving support from other business owners with similar challenges
This class is for business owners who:
- Have one year of revenue
- Are willing to commit to four weekly sessions and 3-4 hours of research and business development activities each week
- Are ready to participate with and support other business owners
- Are ready to see changes take place in their business
Meet Your Instructor, Bill Horton!
What do our Foundations II graduates have to say?
Next Level Business Workshops are a perfect chance for the harried small business owner to take a deep breath and focus on breaking down their biggest challenges step by step. The class is very self-guided, almost like a small business therapy session. The questions and evaluations asked in the class require you to get a handle on your details and collect honest information about where you stand in your business – how you’re spending your time and money, what your costs really look like, who your customers are – and use that information to set a road map for increased success.
If you’re running a business and putting your paperwork on the back burner, or feel like you’re always doing a million things but not getting where you need to be, and you haven’t stopped to thoroughly take stock of what’s happening and how to change course, this workshop is a great opportunity to assess your strengths and weaknesses, and set off in the right direction with new resolve.
– Brian Watson
Sick String Guitar
Portland Custom Shop
1115 SE Morrison, Portland OR 97214
Times: The course consists of four 3-hour sessions. Class is held on Mondays 4:00 – 7:00pm on the following dates:
- May 2
- May 9
- May 16
- May 23