Are you eligible for an IDA? Take this interactive quiz to find out.
Please complete the following questions to see if you may qualify to apply. This quiz does not represent a final decision on the part of this organization, but is a tool used to help assess eligibility.
General Guidelines – If you can answer “Yes” to all the questions below, you may qualify:
- Are you a resident of Oregon? (IDAs for non-Oregon residents)
- Is your business located in Oregon?
- Have you taken a Business Foundations course, Master Your Credit Workshop, Business Plan Workshop or the equivalent (approved by the MCNW IDA staff) within the last year?
- Do you have less than $20,000 in total net worth (your Net Worth is considered all household asset minus all household liabilities, not including your home and primary vehicle)?
- Do you have a source of earned income to make a monthly savings deposit of at least $25 (up to $100 a month maximum depending on timeframe)?
- Is your household income less than the limits in this table or were you certified to receive one of the following in the last 12 months: LIEAP, Low-Income Tax Credit Properties, Public housing, Section 8, SNAP, TANF, and/or WIC?
- Note: if your income eligibility is determined by an outside agency or program, i.e. Low Income Energy Assistance or HUD, you must be able to provide proof of eligibility within the last 12 months, on letterhead or some other official document.
|Family size||Income limit|
Note: These figures are for Multnomah, Washington, Yamhill, Columbia, and Clackamas counties. To see the income limits for other counties in Oregon, download the following PDF: Income Eligibility Limits 2018.Learn More about the IDA Application Process