TRAIN: Complete 18 hours of business training or other technical assistance such as credit counseling, financial literacy, and tax preparation.
PLAN: Submit a business plan. Templates are available and your training will help you.
BUY: After all requirements are met, receive a $4,000 grant for your business.
- Business located within Walla Walla County, Columbia County, and City of Milton Freewater
- Business is a for-profit microbusiness with five(5) or fewer employees (including owner(s))
- Source of earned income to make a monthly savings deposit of at least $84
- Net worth of less than $20,000 (not including the value of your primary residence and vehicle)
- Gross adjusted household income less than 80% AMI (area median income) as indicated below
|Family size||Income limit|
For additional information, please contact:
29 E Sumach St. | Walla Walla WA 99362