TRAIN: Complete required hours of business training or other technical assistance such as credit counseling, financial literacy, and tax preparation.
PLAN: Submit a business plan for approval. Templates are available and your training will help you.
BUY: After all requirements are met, receive a $4,000 grant for your business.
- Business located within Walla Walla County, Columbia County, and City of Milton Freewater
- Business is a for-profit microbusiness with five(5) or fewer employees (including owner(s))
- Source of earned income to make a monthly savings deposit of at least $84
- Household net worth of less than $178,900 (assets minus liabilities)
- Yearly gross adjusted household income less than 80% AMI (area median income) as indicated below
|Family size||Income limit|
Our Micro-Business Assistance Program offers aspiring entrepreneurs an IDA Grant and relevant business education to start or grow their small business.
Applications for the 2021 Program have now closed. To receive updates about the program, including when the next round of applications will open please click here.English Application Client Directory