TRAIN: Complete required hours of business training or other technical assistance such as credit counseling, financial literacy, and tax preparation.
PLAN: Submit a business plan. Templates are available and your training will help you.
BUY: After all requirements are met, receive a $4,000 grant for your business.
- Business located within Walla Walla County, Columbia County, and City of Milton Freewater
- Business is a for-profit microbusiness with five(5) or fewer employees (including owner(s))
- Source of earned income to make a monthly savings deposit of at least $84
- Household net worth of less than $175, 600 (assets minus liabilities)
- Gross adjusted household income less than 80% AMI (area median income) as indicated below
|Family size||Income limit|
We are Now Accepting Applications for 2020
Our Micro-Business Assistance Program offers aspiring entrepreneurs an IDA Grant and relevant business education to start or grow their small business. Applications for the 2020 Program open on Jan. 6 and will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Feb. 18. Apply below:General Information Online Application Printable Application
For additional information, please contact:
29 E Sumach St. | Walla Walla WA 99362