TRAIN: Complete 12 hours of business training or other technical assistance such as credit counseling, financial literacy, and tax preparation. Completion of the Center for Inclusive Entrepreneurship (CIE) First Step course is one way to satisfy this requirement. Additional training options are also available.
PLAN: Submit an action plan. Templates are available and your training will help you.
BUY: After all requirements are met, receive a $4,000 grant for your business.
- Business located within Walla Walla County
- Business is a for-profit microbusiness with five(5) or fewer employees (including owner(s))
- Source of earned income to make a monthly savings deposit of at least $84
- Net worth of less than $20,000 (not including the value of your primary residence and vehicle)
- Gross adjusted household income less than 80% AMI (area median income) as indicated below
|Family size||Income limit|
For additional information, please contact:
29 E Sumach St. | Walla Walla WA 99362