Year-round Mercy Corps Northwest offers alternative loans, grants and small business education to business owners across the Pacific Northwest – spanning from Seattle to Portland. In partnership with Clark County and the City of Vancouver, we are launching a grant program to support small businesses with 5 or fewer employees who have been hard-hit by the impacts of COVID.
Applications for the grant will open on September 8 at 9 a.m. PST to September 25 at midnight (12:00 a.m.) PST. Grants will be awarded from a minimum of $2,500 to a maximum of $10,000.
- Businesses located in Clark County
- Must be a microenterprise with 5 or fewer employees and/or owner(s)
- Owner’s household income must be at or below 80% AMI (area median income) in Clark County
- Applicant must have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Must be a registered for-profit business through the state of Washington since December 31, 2019
What you need to apply
- Applicant must have a business checking account to receive ACH grant funds
- A copy of applicant’s ID
- Proof of household’s income
Questions? Send them to [email protected]
To stay up-to-date with Mercy Corps Northwest sign up for our newsletter here.