Record Keeping Consulting with Connie Vanderzanden, January 9th, 2018
What Are Your Record Keeping Goals?
Our record keeping consultants can show you the importance of organized bookkeeping and help you make better decisions about your budget, financials and overall business operations.
- Determine how best to setup your business finances
- Review existing bookkeeping practices, identify gaps and look at potential tax implications
- Review existing accounting software set-up with basic training
- Note: Each session lasts 50 minutes. Please bring specific questions as well as your current bookkeeping system and arrive 10 min early for your session to complete the required intake paperwork.
- You must be a Mercy Corps Northwest loan client or Foundations student having completed up to Week 4. If you do not meet this criteria, we may still be able to work with you—please call (503) 896-5087.
- Cost: $25 each session, advanced registration required.
- Note: Our Record Keeping consultants are familiar with most major accounting software (QuickBooks, QBO, Xero, Wave, or Excel) packages and can provide guidance and answers to specific questions about each program. However,this one hour consulting session is NOT meant to be a substitute for the comprehensive support or training that these solutions may require.
About the Consultant
Connie Vanderzanden is the CEO of the ADI Accounting Team: focusing on outsourced accounting services and cash flow planning. Connie’s knowledge spans 30 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience, a variety of industry knowledge, and her own real-life business growth journey since 2001. It is her mission to teach business owners the simple steps, financial discipline, and structure to finally be able to create and save money and live the lifestyles they choose. Connie, a true Oregonian, being born, raised, and currently living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Where she spends time with her husband of 31 years and their two “fur kids.”