Record-Keeping Consulting with Jenna Goldin, May 22, 2020
What Are Your Record-Keeping Goals?
Our record-keeping consultants can show you the importance of organized bookkeeping and help you make better decisions about your budget, financials, and overall business operations.
- Determine how best to set up your business finances
- Review existing bookkeeping practices, identify gaps, and look at potential tax implications
- Review existing accounting software set-up with basic training
- Note: Each session lasts 50 minutes. Please bring specific questions as well as your current bookkeeping system and arrive ten minutes early for your session to complete the required intake paperwork.
- You must be a Mercy Corps Northwest loan client or Foundations student having completed Week 4. If you do not meet these criteria, we may still be able to work with you—please call (503) 896-5086.
- Cost: $25 each session, advanced registration required.
- Note: Our record-keeping consultants are familiar with most major accounting software (QuickBooks, QBO, Xero, Wave, or Excel) packages and can provide guidance and answers to specific questions about each program. However, this one hour consulting session is NOT meant to be a substitute for the comprehensive support or training that these solutions may require.
About the Consultant
Jenna Goldin has been a Licensed Tax Return Preparer in Oregon since 2010. In addition to tax preparation, Jenna offers bookkeeping services and Quickbooks set-up and support. Her background is in women’s studies and psychology. She started doing taxes to provide low cost, high quality services to self employed people. She aims to create a supportive and empowering experience for her clients. After tax season, Jenna spends her time hiking, biking, playing tennis, gardening, camping and surfing.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available up to one week prior to the start of the class. If you are unable to continue attending class we do our best to accommodate your situation. Registration is not complete without payment.