SEMINAR: Dream, Plan & Achieve in 2018
Success doesn’t happen by default. That’s why it’s important to set clear business goals and invest some time in understanding what it’s really going to take to create your vision. But sometimes there is so much to do in your business it’s hard to know where to start…
Did you know that having a business plan increases your chances of success 100-fold? Do you think that might increase your ability to grow your business?
The thing is, it’s easy to create a business vision and imagine your future success. The hard part is transforming that vision into a reasonable, actionable plan so you can make your business vision your business reality. So how do you do it? You can start by attending this workshop!
This seminar is an opportunity to put the day to day challenges aside for a couple hours and imagine your business in the future. Where do you want to be and how are you going to get there?
You’ll be amazed at how possible and achievable your goals really are when you map them out, and learn simple tools to help you create your desired outcomes (and income!) And that’s exactly what we’re going to do in this workshop.
- Identify your core values. Why start here? Because creating a business plan that doesn’t honor what’s most important to you in life is a business plan you won’t follow.
- Get clear on your 12 month business vision. Because before you start any journey, you have to decide where you’re going.
- Set financial goals and understand exactly what actions will achieve them. This will help you focus on the RIGHT actions to fulfill your goals, so you don’t waste 12 months being “busy” with activities that won’t actually get your desired results.
- Transform your vision into a simple, doable business plan. Let’s be honest – your vision is just a fantasy unless you have a solid, actionable plan.
- Learn tools to keep you on track and out of overwhelm. The world – and your life – is going to be full of distractions and competing commitments that will threaten your success, so be prepared in advance and know how to course-correct when necessary.Join us for this hands-on workshop and set yourself up for business success in 2018!
Meet Your Presenter
MaryAnn McNulty, MBA
is a sought-after speaker, trainer and coach, and founder of SuperPowers for Solopreneurs. Combining her coaching experience and business expertise, MaryAnn’s specialty is demystifying business strategy for heart-centered solopreneurs. She empowers her clients to get out of perpetual marketing mode so they can thrive financially, serve more clients, and share their superpowers with the world.
MaryAnn is passionate about helping entrepreneurs succeed, and in addition to working with clients, she runs two business support groups which provide monthly workshops for entrepreneurs: Portland Conscious Women Entrepreneurs
and Coaching Professionals of Portland
. MaryAnn also serves as a business instructor at Mercy Corps Northwest. She has over 20 years experience in corporate management and entrepreneurship, and holds an MBA in Sustainable Business from Pinchot University
Register for This Event
Register for This Event (3 seats left)