Mercy Corps Northwest is administering the second Microenterprise COVID Relief Grant program developed, funded, and in partnership with the City of Kennewick. The application is open Wednesday, March 17th at 9am PST and closes Monday, April 5th at 5pm PST. Please be ready to provide your business information as well as a copy of a government issued identification and tax return (or other financial documents).
To be considered for this grant, you must meet all of the following:
- The Applicant must have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- The Applicant must have an existing Microenterprise (defined as 5 employees or less) OR a Small Business (defined as 20 or fewer employees), including including the owner(s), part-time, and full-time employees
- Business must be located within Kennewick, WA
- Business has been in operation on or before March 1st, 2019
- Business must have current City of Kennewick and State of Washington Business Licenses
- Business has experienced a decrease in business revenue due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic
- Business must have a checking account to receive ACH of grant funds.
- All selected grantees will be asked to sign a Subrogation Agreement and a disclosure agreement that will make public the name of your business and the amount of grant funds received. Also, if selected as a grantee, the business will need to have a DUNS number. If your business does not currently have one, please still complete this application. You can obtain a DUNS number later if needed. Click here for information: http://dnb.com/duns-number.html
NOTE: Due to the organization’s policies and procedures and requirements of its funders, MCNW is not able to fund the following types of businesses: non-profits, adult entertainment, gaming, liquor, tobacco or Cannabis stores, passive real estate investments, pyramid business structures, franchises, pawnshops, hobby businesses, or a business owned by an elected government official.
If you need assistance filling out this application, please contact Robyn Duckett at [email protected] and we will help you navigate the form.
This application has closed.