In partnership with Prosper Portland, we are able to offer people of color scholarships to any training activity. Eligible clients need to have a home or business address within the city of Portland.
Our goal is to make business education inclusive and accessible to everyone in our community.
Follow the steps outlined on this page to submit your application.
- Applications must be received one week before the start of class to be considered.
- Register for a class after you have submitted your application and received approval.
- If you are approved for a scholarship, you will receive a unique scholarship code by email to apply to your registration. This will automatically reduce the total amount to be paid.
- Scholarship codes are valid for 1 month following the award date and are unique to each class. If you are unable to redeem your scholarship prior to expiration or would like to apply for multiple scholarships, you may submit a new application.
- This scholarship is for people of color. We are able to offer these scholarships to any training activity.
- Eligible clients need to have a home or business address within the city of Portland.