Mercy Corps Northwest is administering the Small Business Relief Grant developed and funded in partnership with the City of Richland. The application opens on March 1, 2021 at 9am PST and closes on April 23, 2021 at 5pm PST. Please be ready to provide your business information as well as a copy of government-issued identification, tax return, and other financial documents.
To be considered for this grant, you must meet all of the following:
- The Applicant must have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- The Applicant must have an existing Microenterprise (defined as 5 employees or less) OR a Small Business (defined as 20 or fewer employees), including including the owner(s), part-time, and full-time employees
- The Microenterprise has been in operation and licensed by the State of Washington on or before July 1st, 2019
- The address for the Microenterprise must be located within Richland, WA
- The Microenterprise must have a current City of Richland Business License
- The Microenterprise must have experienced a decrease in business revenue due to coronavirus
- The Microenterprise must have a checking account to receive ACH of grant funds.
- If you are selected, the grantee must agree to sign a Subrogation Agreement and a disclosure agreement that will make public the name of your business and the amount of grant funds received
- If selected as a grantee, the business will need to have a DUNS number. If your business does not currently have one, please still complete this application. You can obtain a DUNS number later if needed. Click here for information: http://dnb.com/duns-number.html
- NOTE: Due to the organization’s policies and procedures and requirements of its funders, MCNW is not able to fund the following types of businesses: non-profits, adult entertainment, gaming, liquor, tobacco or Cannabis stores, passive real estate investments, pyramid business structures, franchises, pawnshops, hobby businesses, or a business owned by an elected government official.
If you need assistance filling out this application, please contact Robyn Duckett at [email protected] and we will help you navigate the form.
* indicates a required question