BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY: HELP SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS SUCCEED
Are you a small business expert? Do you enjoy mentoring and sharing your expertise? Join our accomplished team of consultants who provide valuable knowledge and advice to our community of small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- At least 2 years of small business ownership experience and/or 3 years of business management experience
- A broad knowledge of subjects pertinent to a start up or expanding small business
- Have a broad knowledge of aspects pertinent to a small business start-up
- Excellent listening and coaching skills
- Are a diverse group of small business owners (most with 1-5 employees)
- Generally earn less than the median family income
- Often have not previously received formal business training
- Often have some experience running their own small business
To apply to be a small business consultant with Mercy Corps NW, please fill out the following form.
Once your application is received, the Mercy Corps NW Training team will be in touch. Thank you!